Required Minimum Distributions
The SECURE ACT presents a crucial opportunity to engage with clients aged 73 and above. Annual reviews of their IRS-mandated Required Minimum Distributions (RMDs) are not only vital to avoid hefty IRS penalties but also an excellent occasion to reevaluate their financial goals, income needs, and beneficiary designations. By presenting clients with an ImagiSOFT RMD report each year, you showcase your commitment to their financial well-being. This attentive service ensures clients' financial strategies comply with tax law and remain aligned with their evolving needs; this is a gesture they're sure to value and appreciate.
Updated for the SECURE Act
On November 12, 2020, the IRS released a 31-page Final Regulation titled "Updated Life Expectancy and Distribution Period Tables Used for Purposes of Determining Minimum Required Distributions", effective January 1, 2022. ImagiSOFT's RMD calculator incorporates these new factors and continues to support previous years' factors and formulas. Explore the RMD Calculation Guide for RMD calculation examples before and after the SECURE Act. Additionally, examine the SECURE Act 2.0 Non-Spouse Beneficiary Test Cases, detailing the 2023 rules.
IMAGISOFT RMD Software Benefits:
- Clarify new RMD rules with our RMD Calculation Guide
- Provide clients with authoritative, accurate RMD reports
- Secure and efficient client data management for RMD information
- Assist clients in tax savings, penalty avoidance, and IRA longevity
- Maintain client engagement with annual RMD report updates
Customization Option: Add Your Logo and Disclaimer for a One-Time Fee of $500
- A National Investment Advisory Firm (does not provide tax advice)
- A Local CPA Firm (provides tax advice)
- A Registered Investment Advisory Firm (provides investment, but not tax, advice)
- A Credit Union (does not provide tax advice)
Explore pricing options via the "Order" link at the top-right of this page. We offer a 30-day money-back guarantee. Questions? Click the turquoise button at the bottom right.